Retrieving selected items from a list property individually

Retrieving selected items from a list property individually

Robin Fernandes
Hi,

When viewing a list property of object myObj included in doc, both
  $myObj.get($myListProperyName)
and
  $doc.display($myListProperyName)
return a string containing selected options delimited by a space.

This isn't very handy for displaying them in a readable manner, since
you end up with something like "my option a my option b my option c" -
no way to distinguish the individual options.

How can I access the selected options individually?

Cheers,
Robin

Re:Retrieving selected items from a list property individually

Robin Fernandes
Ignore me, I found it:
  $options=$myObj.getProperty($myListProperyName).getValue()

$options then holds a velocity arrayList of the selected options.