Search function in Blog space

pierrick.bena
Hi everybody !

I'm using XWiki 5.2.1 and I have a problem with search function in the
Blog space. When I type something in the search bar, only recent pages
are returned so I can't find old articles.

I suppose I have to reindex every pages but I don't know how.

Help please.

Thanks !

Pierrick

Re: Search function in Blog space

Hi Perrick,

On 14 Jan 2014 at 14:18:05, [hidden email] ([hidden email](mailto://[hidden email])) wrote:

> Hi everybody !
>
> I'm using XWiki 5.2.1 and I have a problem with search function in the
> Blog space. When I type something in the search bar, only recent pages
> are returned so I can't find old articles.
>
> I suppose I have to reindex every pages but I don't know how.

For SOLR:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Solr+Search+Application#HSearchAdministration

> Help please.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Pierrick

Re: Search function in Blog space

pierrick.bena

Hi Vincent, thanks for your help !

I have reindexed every pages in my Blog space in the page
SolrSearchAdmin but I still don't get old articles when I use the search
bar. If I use the search bar in SolrSearch page , I don't have any
results.

I think I'm currently using Database Search because I get good results
when I try in the DatabaseSearch page. How can I use SolrSearch ?

Thanks !

On 14 Jan 2014 at 15:21:58, [hidden email] ([hidden email](mailto://[hidden email])) wrote:

> Hi Vincent, thanks for your help !
>
> I have reindexed every pages in my Blog space in the page SolrSearchAdmin but I still don't get old articles when I use the search bar. If I use the search bar in SolrSearch page , I don't have any results.
>
> I think I'm currently using Database Search because I get good results when I try in the DatabaseSearch page. How can I use SolrSearch ?

Configure the Search engine to use in the Search Admin page, see:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Search+Application#HSearchAdministration