Search: how to return all documents without selecting all language?

Search: how to return all documents without selecting all language?

Julio
Hello,

In our XWiki, we have documents in the pt language and pt_BR (I do not know
why ...). When I use wiki search it returns, by default, only the documents
in the pt_BR language. To return all documents, it is necessary to mark in
the filters the language pt and pt_BR (or uncheck all). How do I return, by
default, all documents of all languages? Our users are having trouble
finding the documents.

Thank you in advance,
Julio

Re: Search: how to return all documents without selecting all language?

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Julio,

As mentioned on
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Solr+Search+Application#HSearchUIConfiguration
the configuration can be found in the Main.SolrSearchConfig page. Edit in
Wiki edit mode and look for "facetQuery". Inside this group you have:

'locale': ["$xcontext.locale", '']

Try

'locale': ['pt', 'pt_BR']

Hope this helps,
Marius

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 8:16 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In our XWiki, we have documents in the pt language and pt_BR (I do not know
> why ...). When I use wiki search it returns, by default, only the documents
> in the pt_BR language. To return all documents, it is necessary to mark in
> the filters the language pt and pt_BR (or uncheck all). How do I return, by
> default, all documents of all languages? Our users are having trouble
> finding the documents.
>

> Thank you in advance,
> Julio

Re: Search: how to return all documents without selecting all language?

Julio Brum
Thank you, Marius! It worked.

Best Regards,
Julio

      De: Marius Dumitru Florea <[hidden email]>
 Para: XWiki Users <[hidden email]>
 Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 17 de Novembro de 2016 4:11
 Assunto: Re: [xwiki-users] Search: how to return all documents without selecting all language?