Quantcast

Search icon disappeared in the menu

genevieve.aubut@telmatik.com
Do you know how I can add the search icon in the menu?  The Search Suggest is enable in the configuration.  The Search is visible in the main wiki but not in the sub-wiki site.

Re: Search icon disappeared in the menu

Verify that the "Solr Search Application" extension is installed in your subwiki.

> On 9 May 2017, at 16:37, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Do you know how I can add the search icon in the menu?  The Search Suggest is
> enable in the configuration.  The Search is visible in the main wiki but not
> in the sub-wiki site.
>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7603805/Capture.png>

Re: Search icon disappeared in the menu

genevieve.aubut@telmatik.com
Hi,

The Solr is installed.  I try to reindex the site and to set the search suggest to No, than back to Yes without success...

Re: Search icon disappeared in the menu

From your screenshot it’s definitely not installed correctly and some wiki pages are missing.

Please reinstall the Solr Search app or import its XAR to get the wiki pages.