Search is broken on myxwiki.org (programming rights inside)

Search is broken on myxwiki.org (programming rights inside)

xrichard
Hi,

Since I've updated my wiki (http://tutos.myxwiki.org), I'm not able to perform any search (error returned is "Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [Solr query require programming right ...").

Can someone "sign" the necessary pages?

Thanks for your help,

Re: Search is broken on myxwiki.org (programming rights inside)

Fixed.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:32 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since I've updated my wiki (http://tutos.myxwiki.org), I'm not able to
> perform any search (error returned is "Failed to execute the [velocity]
> macro. Cause: [Solr query require programming right ...").
>
> Can someone "sign" the necessary pages?
>
> Thanks for your help,

Re: Search is broken on myxwiki.org (programming rights inside)

xrichard
Thanks!