Sectional Editing

Vern Kyle
Does xwiki support sectional editing?  If so, how do I enable it?

Thanks.

Re: Sectional Editing

jeremi joslin
Not yet,
but it's planned. We want to edit on double click the block the
section under the mouse. I think some change on XWiki document may be
needed to do it for having the concept of block and adding their ID.
If you want you can participate.

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info

Re: Sectional Editing

Currently not.. but we are thinking about it.. If somebody wants to
specify the way it should behave don't hesitate to do it in
xwiki.org/jira.xwiki.org

Ludovic