See, Vincent? It did work.. eventually..

See, Vincent? It did work.. eventually..

ebullient
Sorry for the billions of messages, everyone. The lists were
pretending not to like my mail.. of course now I see that they're all
piling through..

--
'Waste of a good apple' -Samwise Gamgee

Re: See, Vincent? It did work.. eventually..

On Jul 6, 2007, at 4:06 AM, Erin Schnabel wrote:

> Sorry for the billions of messages, everyone. The lists were
> pretending not to like my mail.. of course now I see that they're all
> piling through..

I've seen only one of your email and that's the one you sent with
another email address. Can you check the mails you received and
verify their headers because I don't see them on the list.

On 7/6/07, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jul 6, 2007, at 4:06 AM, Erin Schnabel wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the billions of messages, everyone. The lists were
> > pretending not to like my mail.. of course now I see that they're all
> > piling through..
>
> I've seen only one of your email and that's the one you sent with
> another email address. Can you check the mails you received and
> verify their headers because I don't see them on the list.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.xwiki.devel/1859
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.xwiki.devel/1858
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.xwiki.devel/1842
(more on that thread... )

They finally show up here as well:

http://www.objectweb.org/wws/arc/xwiki-dev

So. they got to the list, but perhaps were not propagated onwards.. ?
The message I sent that started this thread was also sent from gmail
(as is this), and that worked. *shrug*

--
'Waste of a good apple' -Samwise Gamgee