Setting Parent

Filipe-5
Anybody knows how can I set another parent to a document??

Att,
Filipe Fumaux

Re: Setting Parent

Robin Fernandes
If you mean marking a document with more than one parent, I don't
think this is possible.
If you mean changing the parent of a document, you can do so under the
main textbox in the edit content view.

On 18/05/06, Filipe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody knows how can I set another parent to a document??
>

> Att,
> Filipe Fumaux

RE: Setting Parent

Filipe-5
Robin,
I want to change the parent using a code. I've a document that will change the parent in many situations.
Sorry!!!