Sharing Content across 2 xwiki sites

Frank A Nuzzi

All,
        I wanted to know the best way to integrate content from 2 different xwiki sites.  For example, there are 2 xwiki sites (A and B) and A wants to include content from B however have it look like it hosted in A.

So, what is the best way of doing this?  I know you can get the XML, parse the content and include into xwiki A however are there any internal methods to do this?
Thanks,

Frank (Tony) Nuzzi
AIS - Install Solution Developer
Phone 838-3781, t/l 678-3781
External E-mail - [hidden email]

Re: Sharing Content across 2 xwiki sites

Either you host them on the same JVM as virtual wikis
Or you use

$xwiki.getURLContent("urlofpageofsiteb?xpage=plain")

You can even pass a username password.. even with an XWiki site

$xwiki.getURLContent("urlofpageofsiteb&basicauth=1&xpage=plain",
"username", "password")

Ludovic