Some problem about Upgrade from Xwiki-5.4.5 to 7.3

Some problem about Upgrade from Xwiki-5.4.5 to 7.3

kirbyzhou
I want to upgrade from Xwiki-5.4.5 to 7.3, but some problems occurs.
I create a backup db, and run 7.3 instance on the backup one.

1. The "Spaces" feature seems disappears, all old spaces are organized in a single root tree.
I can not manage access privilege by Space.

2. The wikis application can not be removed, there is nothing in the "Installed Application", and I DO NOT want the multi wikis.

3. I want to export the old content from the old wiki, and import it into new wiki, but I cannot export only my selected Spaces.

Anyone can point me some way to solve?