Statistics menu

intovoid
When i go to the xwiki website i find in the left column a statistics menu,
i was wondering how to do that ? I tried some things but can't seem to
get it to work ... could anyone hint me ?

Re: Statistics menu

kaaloo
You can look at the code of that page here:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome?xpage=code&

And you will find this bit of code that displays that stats:

1.1 Welcome to XWiki.org site

* XWiki is a java wiki engine licensed under the
{link:GPL|http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html}. It will move very
soon to the {link:LGPL|http://www.fsf.org/licenses/lgpl.html}.

#set($docstats = $xwiki.getCurrentMonthXWikiStats("view"))
{table}
Page Views |Visits this Month
<center>$docstats.getPageViews()</center>|
<center>$docstats.getVisits()</center>
{table}
<center>
(Current Month Stats)