Style of generated PDF

jjanssen
Hello,

Maybe a silly question, but is it possible to adapt the generated PDF's in such a way it will use the style set for the wiki documents?

Thanks,

Joep Janssen

Re: Style of generated PDF

Ludovic Dubost

You should submit a task for this. It needs some coding to apply styles
from the CSS to the HTML elements before the PDF generation. We don't
have code for this yet.

Ludovic