Survey Personas 2017

I've analyzed the 31 responses we got on the XWiki Feedback form in 2017.
The purpose was to know our users better and to try to define some
personas.

http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/SurveyPersona

It would be nice to have more data to analyze or to know which users we
want to target / focus on when deciding what to prioritize for development.

Let me know if you find the findings interesting and if they match your
hypothesis. The pool is not that big and is relative.

P.S. We also have some older stats on these responses that can be used for
comparison on http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/XEFeedbackSummary