Synology Support

Roman Muntyanu
Hi,

  Added this
    http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/SynologySupport
  May be a good way to advertise XWiki.

Regards,
  Roman

Re: Synology Support

Any idea how to add new stuff on Synology DSM ?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM, coldserenity

>   Added this
>     http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/SynologySupport
>   May be a good way to advertise XWiki.
>
> Regards,
>   Roman

Re: Synology Support

On 26 Sep 2014 at 23:39:35, coldserenity ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Added this
> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/SynologySupport
> May be a good way to advertise XWiki.

Actually I’m also been a Synology user for several years and it has also crossed by mind that it could be interesting to see XWiki there (since there are others like DokuWiki indeed) but in the end I didn’t think it would have such a huge impact for me to take the extra time to work on that. If someone does it that would be awesome though! :)

I’ve just checked and information for creating and submitting packages are available here:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/support/developer#home

This leads to the Dev DSK:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/support/developer#tool

Roman, would you have the time/interest to look into this and create a Synology Package for XWiki? :)