Table Spreadsheet Calculations

Ron Scott-2
There is zero documentation on what kind of spreadsheet functionality
works in XWiki tables.  The only documented thing is SUM and it is
also the only thing I can get to work.  Even simple things like
=(Address - Address) makes XWiki throw an exception on render.

Is there documentation somewhere that explains what can be done in
tables?  Or is SUM about the, um, sum of it?  I just wanted to have
one cell subtracted from another cell...  is this possible?