Table of content in a panel

Gerritjan Koekkoek-2
Is it possible to use the TOC-macro in a side panel

When I have a panel with the following code:

{{velocity}}

#panelheader('waihonaTableOfContent')

  {{toc start=1 depth=6 numbered=false scope=page /}}

#panelfooter()

{{/velocity}}

And I place that panel on a page I'm getting no results?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<[hidden email]>

Re: Table of content in a panel

See http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13750

> On 11 Apr 2017, at 16:57, Gerritjan Koekkoek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to use the TOC-macro in a side panel
>

> When I have a panel with the following code:
>
> {{velocity}}
>
> #panelheader('waihonaTableOfContent')
>
>  {{toc start=1 depth=6 numbered=false scope=page /}}
>
> #panelfooter()
>
> {{/velocity}}
>

> And I place that panel on a page I'm getting no results?
>

> Gerritjan Koekkoek
> Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
> Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
> email<[hidden email]>

Re: Table of content in a panel

Hamster
That looks a lot cleaner than my (old) macro code :-)

{{html wiki="true"}}
position: fixed;
right: 0px;
top: 135px;
padding-left: 5px;
padding-right: 5px;
border: 5px solid gray;
background-color: rgb(210,210,210);
border-top-left-radius: 5px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
z-index:999;
"

{{spoiler title="Inhoudsopgave"}}{{toc depth="2"/}}{{/spoiler}}

{{/html}}