Tables and their export

Paula Patachi
[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----

Hi,
I have a question about tables: how can I create a table in XWiki?I want to create a table in which i can introduce data and I want to export that table (the content of the table) as a PDF document (but if is posible, in that pdf the exported content to be display as a table,to look good).How can I do that?
Thank you,Paula P.

Re: Tables and their export

[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
Hi Paula,

Could you please read what I said in my previous reply when you posted on the devs mailing list…

I’ll paste it here again:

Please post don’t post to this list which is reserved for xwiki development. Use the forum instead.

See http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Discuss

So, please use the forum! ;)

Hint: it’s at https://forum.xwiki.org as mentioned clearly on http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Discuss