Template for Blog Entries

Hande

Hello,

I am working on creating blog entries using xwiki. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a template for the blog entries so that they will be more structured?

Thank you for your time and help!

Hande Aksac

Re: Template for Blog Entries

Yes you can do that.. There is a defaut template called

XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate

You can modify that one.. If you want multiple templates you will need
to modify the form in the "Create" panel where you will see the
reference to XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate

Ludovic

[hidden email] a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am working on creating blog entries using xwiki. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a template for the blog entries so that they will be more structured?
>
> Thank you for your time and help!
>
> Hande Aksac

Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic

ludovic.vcf (301 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Template for Blog Entries

Hande

Thank you for your reply, Mr. Ludovic!

Could you please give me some more information on how I can modify the ArticleClasTemplate? I want users to enter the information into the specified text fields in the Blog after they create a blog entry.

Thank you for your time!

Hande

Hi,

[hidden email] a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am working on creating blog entries using xwiki. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a template for the blog entries so that they will be more structured?
>
> Thank you for your time and help!
>
> Hande Aksac

Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic

Re: Template for Blog Entries

Shiva Shankar
Hi
Not exactly what you are looking for but this should at least get you started:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorial
Regards
Shiva

Hande wrote

On 8/23/07, Ludovic Dubost <ludovic@xwiki.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes you can do that.. There is a defaut template called
>
> XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate
>
> You can modify that one.. If you want multiple templates you will need
> to modify the form in the "Create" panel where you will see the
> reference to XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate
>
> Ludovic
>
> handey@gmail.com a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am working on creating blog entries using xwiki. I was wondering if it
> would be possible to create a template for the blog entries so that they
> will be more structured?
> >
> > Thank you for your time and help!
> >
> > Hande Aksac
> >

> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
> AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic

Re: Template for Blog Entries

Vincent Gerris
Maybe a bit late reply, but I am having trouble modifiying a Template.
More specific, I would like to add the following velocity Macro to the Blog class, because I would like to create a new post in a sub-class as well (preferrably also in that specific subclass by default).

When I go to the tamplate-classe page (/ictwiki/bin/view/Blog/BlogClassTemplate)
and add the following:
#includeForm("Blog.CreatePost") in the Wiki editor.
I just see that text, also in code view.

Can anyone explain how to add this code, so how to change the template class?

Shiva Shankar wrote