To begin with Xwiki on an Intranet: first problem

To begin with Xwiki on an Intranet: first problem

jlafere
Hi,

I'm a new user of Xwiki. Actually, I'm testing it for the moment.

I have a very first problem :

I've just launched the XWiki service and logged in...

When I edit the "Welcome to your Wiki" page and save, it's Ok : I see my modification in the page...

But I try to edit it again, I am in the editing mode but I have the old version of the page, without the last modification... even if I reload the page in ie... It seems as a proxy was showing me an old page...

Thanks for your help

My profile :

Win XP SP2

I installed XWiki by launching "xwiki-0-9-1000-alpha-setup.exe" file.

I'm logged as Admin (= Xwiki)

Re: To begin with Xwiki on an Intranet: first problem

There is an issue with the multilingual feature of XWiki. You should
switch to "Multilingual" = "Yes" in the XWiki Preferences

Ludovic