Toc Macro 2.0 > Style

hel-o
Is there a possibility to associate style information with the new toc macro?

Tried

(% class="toc" %)
{{toc start="5"/}}

and get

Not an inline macro

Thanks
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: Toc Macro 2.0 > Style

On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:18 AM, hel-o wrote:

> Is there a possibility to associate style information with the new
> toc macro?
>
> Tried
>
> (% class="toc" %)
> {{toc start="5"/}}
>
> and get
>
> Not an inline macro

Right now it's not possible to pass params to macros. It's planned but
not done:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-3237

You can watch and vote for this issue.

What you can do though is this:
{{box cssClass="floatinginfobox" title="**Contents**"}}{{toc start="2"
depth="3"/}}{{/box}}

or

(% .... %)(((
{{toc/}}
)))

Re: Toc Macro 2.0 > Style

hel-o
Thanks, that did help :)

But brings me back to a bug i found lately.

((( ))) looses class or style definitions when you edit in WYSIWYG-Mode.

hel.

vmassol wrote
On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:18 AM, hel-o wrote:

> Is there a possibility to associate style information with the new
> toc macro?
>
> Tried
>
> (% class="toc" %)
> {{toc start="5"/}}
>
> and get
>
> Not an inline macro

Right now it's not possible to pass params to macros. It's planned but
not done:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-3237

You can watch and vote for this issue.

What you can do though is this:
{{box cssClass="floatinginfobox" title="**Contents**"}}{{toc start="2"
depth="3"/}}{{/box}}

or

(% .... %)(((
{{toc/}}
)))

semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: Toc Macro 2.0 > Style

On Sep 23, 2009, at 5:42 PM, hel-o wrote:

> Thanks, that did help :)
>
> But brings me back to a bug i found lately.
>
> ((( ))) looses class or style definitions when you edit in WYSIWYG-
> Mode.

can you create a jira issue for this please?