Topic XWiki.PluginClassSheet does not exist

Topic XWiki.PluginClassSheet does not exist

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Hello,

Earlier today I was reading some plugins' documentations, but now I can't
see anything anymore. If I try to access any plugin doc in code.xwiki.org I
receive this error on the subject...

Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: Topic XWiki.PluginClassSheet does not exist

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Tiago Rinck Caveden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Earlier today I was reading some plugins' documentations, but now I can't
> see anything anymore. If I try to access any plugin doc in code.xwiki.org I
> receive this error on the subject...
>
> Thanks,

Should work now... Thanks for reporting this, I've been playing with the
rights a bit and forgot to reset them.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/