Translation Wiki

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Translation Wiki

hel-o
Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the translation wiki, just logged in, only language available is zh and theres a application "hallo"

hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Translation Wiki

vmassol
Administrator
Hi Hel,

Fixed. Some "Kello Kitty" perso did some vandalism on the site.

Thanks
-Vincent

On Sep 8, 2009, at 9:44 AM, hel-o wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> there seems to be a problem with the translation wiki, just logged  
> in, only
> language available is zh and theres a application "hallo"
>
> hel.
>
> -----
> semantic-web.hel.at
> [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Translation Wiki

Pascal Voitot
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Hel,
>
> Fixed. Some "Kello Kitty" perso did some vandalism on the site.
>
>
What interest could this kitty have in this vandalism ???



> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> On Sep 8, 2009, at 9:44 AM, hel-o wrote:
>
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > there seems to be a problem with the translation wiki, just logged
> > in, only
> > language available is zh and theres a application "hallo"
> >
> > hel.
> >
> > -----
> > semantic-web.hel.at
> > [hidden email]
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Translation Wiki

vmassol
Administrator

On Sep 8, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Pascal Voitot wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>  
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hel,
>>
>> Fixed. Some "Kello Kitty" perso did some vandalism on the site.
>>
>>
> What interest could this kitty have in this vandalism ???

Either incompetency or just thinking that this is a test wiki and  
having some fun trying stuff out.

-Vincent

>> On Sep 8, 2009, at 9:44 AM, hel-o wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> there seems to be a problem with the translation wiki, just logged
>>> in, only
>>> language available is zh and theres a application "hallo"
>>>
>>> hel.
>>>
>>> -----
>>> semantic-web.hel.at
>>> [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs