Translations for XWiki Enterprise 2.0

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi XWikiers,
I know some of you regularly update translations for languages on
http://l10n.xwiki.org/ . I've just refreshed the list of translations, which
created a slew of new empty strings :-)

It would be great if we could fill as much of them as possible before
releasing XWiki Enterprise 2.0. I'll handle the French ones.

You can find empty translations for your language on
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XWikiCoreResources

Thanks in advance for your help,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki

Re: Translations for XWiki Enterprise 2.0

rrodrigueznt
Hi Guillaume,

We will take care of Galician and Spanish translations. XWiki Core will
be the first stop. Sorry for the delay!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--