So, I am having trouble figuring out
how to use the new backup feature. Can someone throw me a bone?
Here is what I have done:
1. Upack the latest Groovy binaries
to C:\groovy-1.0-jsr-03 (download from Groovy site)
2. Set GROOVY_HOME env variable to GROOVY_HOME
that directory (C:\groovy-1.0-jsr-03)
3. add C:\groovy-1.0-jsr-03\bin to your
PATH environment variable.
4. Put C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\xwiki\WEB-INF\lib\xwiki.jar;
5. Test on cmd: Type groovyConsole to
make sure groovy works
5. Copy libs from xwiki "backup"
into lib folder of xwiki/web-inf
6. copy "hibernate.cfg.xml"
from backup to xwiki/web-inf/classes
7. copy import.groovy and export.groovy
Then, when I type the following on the
CMD line, I get an error (see below)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>cd
General error during class generation:
No such class: XWikiContext in constructor call for class: xwiki.export.export.
At [7:11] export.groovy
The XWiki war I am using is from a build
I did last night off of all the latest code from the Trunk branch. But
why is my XWikiContext not recognized? I have even put xwiki.jar on the