Trouble with nested pages after upgrade from 5.X version

Trouble with nested pages after upgrade from 5.X version

jan.stehlik@gmail.com
Hi,
Please, I run into strange situation after upgrade from obsolete version
5.4.5 to 9.3.1.
Now I have for example following links:

https://czwiki2/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Komunity/
https://czwiki2/xwiki/bin/view/Komunity/

Both links are pointing to same page, however I would like to have just one
link.
Rename or deleting always affect both links.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!

Re: Trouble with nested pages after upgrade from 5.X version

According to the URL it's really not the same page no.

If you renamed one into the other then by default a redirect is
automatically created in the old place (you should have disabled than in
the rename UI if you did not wanted that).

You can delete the page you don't want to keep from the page index or
directly by replacing "/view/" with "/delete/" in the URL.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 3:19 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]