UI for Deleted documents & attachments

hel-o
Hi,

just updated. Great that there is a UI for deleted documents & attachments now. But i got some problems.

I have installed XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.2

Deleted documents are only available in the main wiki. In the virtual wiki theres a velocity error.

I also disabled the attachment recyclebin i the config -> velocity error in the deleted attachments tab.

Regards
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: UI for Deleted documents & attachments

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
On 02/23/2010 05:43 PM, hel-o wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just updated. Great that there is a UI for deleted documents&  attachments
> now. But i got some problems.
>
> I have installed XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.2
>
> Deleted documents are only available in the main wiki. In the virtual wiki
> theres a velocity error.

The page requires programming rights, make sure it is saved by a global
user with PR. Actually there are 3 pages that must be saved:
- Main.AllDocs
- XWiki.DeletedDocuments
- XWiki.DeletedAttachments

> I also disabled the attachment recyclebin i the config ->  velocity error in
> the deleted attachments tab.

> Regards
> hel.

Thanks for testing and reporting.