Unable to delete a page

Gaëtan GUYODO
XE 1.5M2, Tomcat 6.0, Oracle 10.2.
When I want to delete a page, I get that error :

         Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: could not get next sequence value
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while
hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: could not get next sequence value
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.execute(XWikiHibernateBaseStore.java:1005)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.executeWrite(XWikiHibernateBaseStore.java:1055)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateRecycleBinStore.saveToRecycleBin(XWikiHibernateRecycleBinStore.java:56)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.deleteDocument(XWiki.java:3682)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.deleteDocument(XWiki.java:3674)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.deleteAllDocuments(XWiki.java:5380)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.deleteAllDocuments(XWiki.java:5370)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.DeleteAction.action(DeleteAction.java:85)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:215)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:115)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        at
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:287)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:112)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
        at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
        at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Wrapped Exception:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02289: la séquence n'existe pas

        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:216)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:799)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:1037)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:839)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1132)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3316)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3361)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:92)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:92)
        at org.hibernate.id.SequenceGenerator.generate(SequenceGenerator.java:75)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractSaveEventListener.saveWithGeneratedId(AbstractSaveEventListener.java:99)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.saveWithGeneratedOrRequestedId(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:187)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveEventListener.saveWithGeneratedOrRequestedId(DefaultSaveEventListener.java:33)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.entityIsTransient(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:172)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveEventListener.performSaveOrUpdate(DefaultSaveEventListener.java:27)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.onSaveOrUpdate(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:70)
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.fireSave(SessionImpl.java:535)
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:523)
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:519)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateRecycleBinStore$1.doInHibernate(XWikiHibernateRecycleBinStore.java:59)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.execute(XWikiHibernateBaseStore.java:999)
[...]

Does anyone know what is the sequence needed ? That wiki has been
created from XE1.5M2 + Manager 1.2.
Gaëtan

Re: Unable to delete a page

Tiago Rinck Caveden
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Gaëtan GUYODO <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Does anyone know what is the sequence needed ? That wiki has been
> created from XE1.5M2 + Manager 1.2.

I don't know how XWiki does it, but if I remember well, when you don't
specify any name, hibernate tries a default one, I think it was
"hibernate_sequence" the name.
Try creating this.

--
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: Unable to delete a page

Gaëtan GUYODO
Thanks,
On watching Oracle database, I noticed that the "Admin wiki" has 1
sequence called "HIBERNATE_SQUENCE", but the 3 wikis I've created from
XWikiManager don't have that sequence. Is it a bug or does hibernate
have to work with the "admin wiki" sequence ?
What I can easily do is to create a such sequence, but I don't know how
hibernate should work, so...

Tiago Rinck Caveden a écrit :

> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Gaëtan GUYODO <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what is the sequence needed ? That wiki has been
>> created from XE1.5M2 + Manager 1.2.
>

> I don't know how XWiki does it, but if I remember well, when you don't
> specify any name, hibernate tries a default one, I think it was
> "hibernate_sequence" the name.
> Try creating this.

              Gaëtan GUYODO
            Chargé de mission
Centre Antipoison - Hôpital Fernand WIDAL
      200, rue du faubourg St Denis
          75475 PARIS Cedex 10
Tél: 01 40 05 49 63 / Fax: 01 40 05 48 56

Re: Unable to delete a page

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:

> Thanks,
> On watching Oracle database, I noticed that the "Admin wiki" has 1
> sequence called "HIBERNATE_SQUENCE", but the 3 wikis I've created from
> XWikiManager don't have that sequence. Is it a bug or does hibernate
> have to work with the "admin wiki" sequence ?
> What I can easily do is to create a such sequence, but I don't know how
> hibernate should work, so...
>
> Tiago Rinck Caveden a écrit :
>> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Gaëtan GUYODO <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know what is the sequence needed ? That wiki has been
>>> created from XE1.5M2 + Manager 1.2.
>>
>> I don't know how XWiki does it, but if I remember well, when you don't
>> specify any name, hibernate tries a default one, I think it was
>> "hibernate_sequence" the name.
>> Try creating this.

Could be a bug in the virtual wiki support on Oracle.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: Unable to delete a page

Gaëtan GUYODO
So you confirm that in virtual wiki, each db schema should have it's own
sequence "HIBERNATE_SEQUENCE" ?