Unable to dynamicaly filter LiveTable on current space

Unable to dynamicaly filter LiveTable on current space

xrichard
Hello,

I'm trying to customize a live table: I want on the webhome of each space to display all pages of that space.

I sorted out that ${doc.space} returns the space for the current page, so I've added
'extraParams' : '&space=${doc.space}',
in my livetable but it returns no documents.

What can be the correct syntaxe to dynamicaly filter page in a livetable for the current Space ?

thanks for your help,

Re: Unable to dynamicaly filter LiveTable on current space

On Feb 18, 2013, at 10:41 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to customize a live table: I want on the webhome of each space to
> display all pages of that space.
>
> I sorted out that ${doc.space} returns the space for the current page, so
> I've added
> 'extraParams' : '&space=${doc.space}',
> in my livetable but it returns no documents.
>
> What can be the correct syntaxe to dynamicaly filter page in a livetable for
> the current Space ?

You could also use the documents macro:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Documents+Macro

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to customize a live table: I want on the webhome of each space to
> display all pages of that space.
>
> I sorted out that ${doc.space} returns the space for the current page, so
> I've added

> 'extraParams' : '&space=${doc.space}',

See http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.7/user-guide.html#stringliterals
: "However, when the string literal is enclosed in single quote
characters, it will not be parsed".

Hope this helps,
Marius