Uncaught exception when Editing Section

DeHaynes
I have a custom form (sheet that tells how to display the object data) I created and when I go to edit a section, I get an uncaught exception.

I looked at the exception it is an IndexOutOfBoundsException.  With custom forms, do you need to create custom section editors?

The error detailed information:
    Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:317)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:129)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:425)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:228)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:449)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:121)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilter.java:126)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.webdav.XWikiDavFilter.doFilter(XWikiDavFilter.java:66)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:208)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:111)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:953)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1024)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:635)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getDocumentSection(XWikiDocument.java:7396)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.EditAction.updateDocumentTitleAndContentFromRequest(EditAction.java:209)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.EditAction.prepareEditedDocument(EditAction.java:87)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.EditAction.render(EditAction.java:50)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:294)
        ... 38 more

Re: Uncaught exception when Editing Section

Marius Dumitru Florea
Editing a section generated by a sheet when applied to a document is
not currently supported. You get an IndexOutOfBoundsException because
XWiki expects the section to be in the content of the edited document
not in the content of the sheet. In other words, currently you cannot
apply just a section of a sheet to a document. The entire sheet is
applied.

You can report an issue on http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI .