Unknown macro: documentTree

laurin1
I just upgraded to 8.2.1. I finally figured out how to fix my permissions issue (login as superadmin, no users were admins any longer, added all users, that part works fine now).

However, a number of panels don't work due to:

Unknown macro: documentTree

How would that be missing?

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183 - I.T. Director

Re: Unknown macro: documentTree

laurin1
Fixed. Downloaded and imported manually. Chose the "replace" option.