Unregistered user viewing access

Art Yeung
Hi,

I am a bit puzzled on the ACL setup. Currently unregistered users are not able to "view" pages. It prompted for Login even the welcome page for xwiki.

I understand that we have Global/Space/Page ACL. This is what I have currently got:
Global Right Unregistered Users: View, Register
Global Right XWikiAllGroup Users:  View, Comment, Edit, Register
Prevent unregistered users from viewing pages, regardless of the page or space rights: [not tick]
Prevent unregistered users from editing pages, regardless of the page or space rights: [not tick]
Space Right: Blank for both Unregistered and groups
Page Right: Blank for both Unregistered and groups

I thought that with Space and Page ACL being blank it will pickup the global one which unregistered users has View access. However, it still prompt for login. Am I missing something?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
Art

Re: Unregistered user viewing access

Art Yeung

Art Yeung wrote
[...]

Just replying to my issue, it seems that after I setup the ACL on Spaces, the Global right for unregistered user didn't get pickup.  I have to explicit set the View access for the Space which i have applied ACL on, otherwise people can see.

Cheers,