Upgrading xwiki

Timo Dachs-Wegmann
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade our xwiki from 7.1.2 to 9.0.
I figured out how to do it with copying the xwiki.cfg, xwiki.properties and hibernate.cfg.xml but I can't use the new .jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory.
If I import the 9.0.jars tomcat7 can't find the xwiki Main page.

I tried to configure it in hibernate.cfg.xml but it looks okay to me.

On the Upgrading Page http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade Tom Neumann said, that you have to copy the MySQL Connector file from the old xwiki installation.
At first I couldn't find it so I replaced the whole WEB-INF/lib directory with the old one. That is working but now I have all the old .jars from 7.1.2...
So I decided to replace them with the new ones but that doesn't work because as I said above Tomcat won't find the pages.
I tried to copy only one at a time to figure out which one needs to be configured or has to stay the same as in the old version but every .jar I copy gives me the same error...

Could you help me please? I have now a 9.0 Version running (as it says on the bottom of my page) but with all the 7.1.2 libs in the WEB-INF folder...

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Timo Dachs-Wegmann
-IT-