Uploading Multiple Files at once ?

Kamna Jain-2
Hello,
Is it possible to upload multiple files (like an unzipped folder) in XWiki ?
I have come across the ZipExplorerPlugin - but I understand this is for
navigating through files in a zipped folder that is uploaded as an
attachment.
Is that right?

Also, when I searched xwiki.org for "uploading multiple files" I came across
a Files Application for Xwiki Workspaces. Does that have any relevance here?

Fwd: Uploading Multiple Files at once ?

Kamna Jain-2

Re: Fwd: Uploading Multiple Files at once ?

Shiva Shankar
Hi
I have raised a JIRA issue for uploading of multiple files sometime back, so you can vote for it!
Shiva

Kamna Jain-2 wrote