Usability-Improvement: From preview back to edit mode

Usability-Improvement: From preview back to edit mode

Andreas Haumer

Re: Usability-Improvement: From preview back to edit mode

Ludovic Dubost

I agree,

Please send a bug report on http://jira.xwiki.org
An open question is if it's acceptable to use javascript to handle the
'cancel' or do we need to make a full reload of the edit page.

Ludovic