User rights problem in the XWiki trunk

Xavier MOGHRABI
Hi,

I've tested the latest build of XWiki and I've found a problem about the new
User Rights edit interface.

In the case of virtual wikis, XWiki doesn't show the users and the groups from
the main wiki. This is really a problem for me since all registered users are
only in the main wiki and I need to call them by using xwiki:XWiki.user.

Regards

--
Xavier MOGHRABI - Consortium ObjectWeb
Phone: +33 4 76 61 52 35  Skype: xavier.moghrabi.bureau

Re: User rights problem in the XWiki trunk

Ludovic Dubost

Hi Xavier,

If you go to the Class Editor of "XWikiRights" and "XWikiGlobalRights"
you can switch the field mode for users and groups to "UseList = No"
This is the way you should work for wikis with a high number of users,
which is the case of virtual wikis.
We haven't implemented adding the list of all virtual wiki users and
groups but we could. It's not difficult to add it.

Ludovic