Using 2 different SSL certs for 2 different xwiki's on 1 server

Using 2 different SSL certs for 2 different xwiki's on 1 server

Samuel Lee-5
Up until the point, we've had only 1 wildcard SSL cert for our site
because we've only had one domain we were using, say example.com.  But
we've just added a wiki to our farm which is going to be using a
different domain, say newdomain.org.  We've obtained the certs for
them, but I don't know where or how to configure apache/ssl to
recognize the certs for the new wiki.  I assume it's in the ssh.conf
file.  Has anyone done this successfully?

Sam

Re: Using 2 different SSL certs for 2 different xwiki's on 1 server

Art Yeung

Samuel Lee wrote
Up until the point, we've had only 1 wildcard SSL cert for our site
because we've only had one domain we were using, say example.com.  But
we've just added a wiki to our farm which is going to be using a
different domain, say newdomain.org.  We've obtained the certs for
them, but I don't know where or how to configure apache/ssl to
recognize the certs for the new wiki.  I assume it's in the ssh.conf
file.  Has anyone done this successfully?

Sam
Hi Sam,

Assuming you are using Apache 2. Here is the doc for setting up Virtual Host for your 2 domains. You can put your cert config in the virtual host block, so one each.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/vhosts/

Cheers,
Art