Using Xwiki as CMS to feed content to an external website.

Using Xwiki as CMS to feed content to an external website.

Lee Chalupa
I'm considering an application of XWIKI where Xwiki is used as a CMS where content would be authored and edited and published (some kind of workflow) and then an external website page would read the content from the XWIKI database.

Is what I'm describing a common use case for XWIKI?

Where would I find more information about the implementation details?

Thanks

Lee

Re: Using Xwiki as CMS to feed content to an external website.

Lee Chalupa
No response?  How do I interpret this response?  Forget it.  That's a dumb idea?
Xwiki isn't the right tool for this usecase?  I'm on my own?

A hint would be a great start.