Using xwiki as CMS.

Lee Chalupa
Hello:

I would like to use xwiki to write text articles. A page would be
created for each article.

Then I would like to read this article from a java web application that
would publish it on that site.

Seems like this should be doable.  I'm just learning xwiki so I need
someone with more understanding of xwiki to help
me plan.

Using a url, how to do lookup of the page (my article) in xwiki?

Thanks

lee

Re: Using xwiki as CMS.

Paul Libbrecht-2
Hey Lee,

On 5 déc. 2014, at 21:01, Lee Chalupa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello:
> I would like to use xwiki to write text articles. A page would be
> created for each article.
> Then I would like to read this article from a java web application that
> would publish it on that site.

On another site?

> Seems like this should be doable.  I'm just learning xwiki so I need
> someone with more understanding of xwiki to help
> me plan.
> Using a url, how to do lookup of the page (my article) in xwiki?

Pages live in spaces, typically /xwiki/bin/view/Space/Name
You can read them using that URL.
You can write to them using URLs too (or POSTs).
You can also use the REST API.

Do you have an installation already?

paul