[VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

[VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

Jerome Velociter
Hello devs,

I propose to introduce the possibility of configuring our maven xar plugin
to define lists of includes/excludes when performing xar or unxar.
I've created a JIRA issue for it :
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XTOOLS-22 with a patch attached.
I would like to apply it and release platform-tools, so that we can use it
in watch next release (by the end of the week).
My +1

Regards,
Jérôme

Re: [VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

On Feb 4, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Jerome Velociter wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I propose to introduce the possibility of configuring our maven xar
> plugin
> to define lists of includes/excludes when performing xar or unxar.
> I've created a JIRA issue for it :
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XTOOLS-22 with a patch attached.
> I would like to apply it and release platform-tools, so that we can
> use it
> in watch next release (by the end of the week).
> My +1

+1 for both

Re: [VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1 for both

On Feb 4, 2008 2:06 PM, Jerome Velociter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I propose to introduce the possibility of configuring our maven xar plugin
> to define lists of includes/excludes when performing xar or unxar.
> I've created a JIRA issue for it :
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XTOOLS-22 with a patch attached.
> I would like to apply it and release platform-tools, so that we can use it
> in watch next release (by the end of the week).
> My +1
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme

Re: [VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

+1, +1.
Sergiu

Jerome Velociter wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I propose to introduce the possibility of configuring our maven xar plugin
> to define lists of includes/excludes when performing xar or unxar.
> I've created a JIRA issue for it :
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XTOOLS-22 with a patch attached.
> I would like to apply it and release platform-tools, so that we can use it
> in watch next release (by the end of the week).
> My +1
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme

Re: [VOTE] Allow includes/excludes filtering using the maven xar plugin

Jerome Velociter
Applied. Will start the release of platform tools now.

Jérôme.