[VOTE] Anca Luca as a XWatch committer

Jerome Velociter
Dear XWikiers,

I'd like to propose voting Anca Luca as a XWatch committer.
Anca has submitted several good patches for XWiki Watch. (see
http://tinyurl.com/2x3psb) She writes clean code and shows a strong focus
on design and separation of concerns. I propose she now commit her own
patches on XWatch!

Here's my +1 for Anca.

Note: For full disclosure, Anca is working for XPertNet, the company
behind the creation of XWiki. FWIW, out of the 26 committers
(http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/HallOfFame), 9 are working
for XPertNet. Note that the XWiki project is driven as a meritocratic
project (trying to follow the Apache rules as much as possible) and thus
anyone can become a committer (see
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership). The more the
merrier!

Regards,
Jérôme.

Re: [VOTE] Anca Luca as a XWatch committer

On Nov 28, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Jerome Velociter wrote:

> Dear XWikiers,
>
> I'd like to propose voting Anca Luca as a XWatch committer.
> Anca has submitted several good patches for XWiki Watch. (see
> http://tinyurl.com/2x3psb) She writes clean code and shows a strong
> focus
> on design and separation of concerns. I propose she now commit her own
> patches on XWatch!
>
> Here's my +1 for Anca.

+1 for Anca as a committer on XWiki Watch.

> Note: For full disclosure, Anca is working for XPertNet, the company
> behind the creation of XWiki. FWIW, out of the 26 committers
> (http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/HallOfFame), 9 are
> working
> for XPertNet. Note that the XWiki project is driven as a meritocratic
> project (trying to follow the Apache rules as much as possible) and
> thus
> anyone can become a committer (see
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership). The
> more the
> merrier!
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme.

Re: [VOTE] Anca Luca as a XWatch committer

Jean-Vincent Drean
On Nov 28, 2007 9:36 AM, Jerome Velociter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear XWikiers,
>
> I'd like to propose voting Anca Luca as a XWatch committer.
> Anca has submitted several good patches for XWiki Watch. (see
> http://tinyurl.com/2x3psb) She writes clean code and shows a strong focus
> on design and separation of concerns. I propose she now commit her own
> patches on XWatch!
>
> Here's my +1 for Anca.

+1

JV.

Re: [VOTE] Anca Luca as a XWatch committer

Stéphane Laurière-6
+1 for Anca

Stéphane

Jerome Velociter wrote:

> Dear XWikiers,
>
> I'd like to propose voting Anca Luca as a XWatch committer.
> Anca has submitted several good patches for XWiki Watch. (see
> http://tinyurl.com/2x3psb) She writes clean code and shows a strong focus
> on design and separation of concerns. I propose she now commit her own
> patches on XWatch!
>
> Here's my +1 for Anca.
>
> Note: For full disclosure, Anca is working for XPertNet, the company
> behind the creation of XWiki. FWIW, out of the 26 committers
> (http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/HallOfFame), 9 are working
> for XPertNet. Note that the XWiki project is driven as a meritocratic
> project (trying to follow the Apache rules as much as possible) and thus
> anyone can become a committer (see
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership). The more the
> merrier!
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme.

Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

XWiki http://www.xwiki.com
http://concerto.xwiki.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

Re: [VOTE] Anca Luca as a XWatch committer

Marta Girdea
+1