[VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

[VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

I'm proposing introducing a new api.Util class in 1.3M2. I'll
deprecate utility methods in api.XWiki and copy them to this new class.

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

+1

On Feb 1, 2008 1:46 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing introducing a new api.Util class in 1.3M2. I'll
> deprecate utility methods in api.XWiki and copy them to this new class.
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

Jerome Velociter
+1

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing introducing a new api.Util class in 1.3M2. I'll
> deprecate utility methods in api.XWiki and copy them to this new class.
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

Ludovic Dubost-2

+1

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing introducing a new api.Util class in 1.3M2. I'll
> deprecate utility methods in api.XWiki and copy them to this new class.
>
> Here's my +1

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [VOTE] Create api.Util class and move api.XWiki utility methods to it

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1