[VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
active developers working on improving the project.

Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want
to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:

* Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now
there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
* Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
* Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
Roadmap, Release Notes)
* Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
* Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)

Tell me what you think,

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Fabio Mancinelli-4
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)

> There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
> active developers working on improving the project.
>
> Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want
> to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
>
> * Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
> 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
> number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now
> there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
> * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
> * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
> extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
> Roadmap, Release Notes)
> * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
> * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
> Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)
>
> Tell me what you think,
> Caty

+1

-Fabio

On May 2, 2013, at 11:24 AM, "Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
> active developers working on improving the project.
>
> Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want
> to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
>
> * Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
> 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
> number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now
> there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
> * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
> * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
> extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
> Roadmap, Release Notes)
> * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
> * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
> Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)
>
> Tell me what you think,
> Caty

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

+1

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)

> There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
> active developers working on improving the project.
>
> Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want
> to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
>
> * Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
> 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
> number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now
> there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
> * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
> * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
> extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
> Roadmap, Release Notes)
> * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
> * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
> Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)
>
> Tell me what you think,
> Caty

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
+1

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
> > active developers working on improving the project.
> >
> > Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want
> > to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
> >
> > * Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
> > 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
> > number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right
> now
> > there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
> > * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
> > https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
> > * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
> > extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
> > Roadmap, Release Notes)
> > * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
> > * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
> > Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)
> >
> > Tell me what you think,
> > Caty

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

+1 as well.

Thanks,

Guillaume

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi devs,
> > >
> > > There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current
> > > active developers working on improving the project.
> > >
> > > Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not
> want
> > > to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
> > >
> > > * Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects'
> in
> > > 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
> > > number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right
> > now
> > > there are 63+1 issues open for this project.
> > > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE
> > > * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to
> > > https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/
> > > * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on
> > > extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development,
> > > Roadmap, Release Notes)
> > > * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org
> > > * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
> > > Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)
> > >
> > > Tell me what you think,
> > > Caty

> > Thomas Mortagne

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Silvia Rusu
Hi,

+1

Thanks,
Silvia

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1 as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Guillaume
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Caty
> >

> > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> > <[hidden email]>wrote:
> >
> > > +1

> current

> > want

> Projects'
> > in
> the
> Right
> > > now
> All

> > > --
> > > Thomas Mortagne
Silvia Rusu
Tester & Documentation Writer - XWiki
http://twitter.com/silviarusu

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Denis Gervalle-2
+1

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Silvia Rusu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1
>
> Thanks,
> Silvia
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > +1 as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Guillaume
> >
> > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Caty

> > current

> not
> > > want

> > Projects'
> > > in
> > the
> > Right
> on
> Development,
> > All

Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO
eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Results: 7 "+1", 0 "0" and no -1, the vote is passed.

Vincent and I are starting the move.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Silvia Rusu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Silvia
> >

> > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > +1 as well.
> > >
> > > Thanks,