[VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki,
on the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more
(even though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all
understand. Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to
participate on the long run).

Let him apply his own patches!

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

2007/2/15, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
> has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki,
> on the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more
> (even though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all
> understand. Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to
> participate on the long run).
>
> Let him apply his own patches!
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

Marta Girdea
+1

On 2/15/07, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
> has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki,
> on the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more
> (even though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all
> understand. Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to
> participate on the long run).
>
> Let him apply his own patches!
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

jeremi joslin-2
+1

On 2/15/07, Marta Girdea <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On 2/15/07, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
> > has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki,
> > on the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more
> > (even though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all
> > understand. Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to
> > participate on the long run).
> >
> > Let him apply his own patches!
> >
> > Here's my +1

Jeremi Joslin (http://www.jeremi.info)
skype: jeremi23 - jabber: [hidden email]
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.pengyou-project.info

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

+1

On 2/15/07, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki,
on the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more
(even though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all
understand. Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to
participate on the long run).

Let him apply his own patches!

Here's my +1

http://purl.org/net/sergiu

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

Sébastien Gaïde
+1
S.

Vincent Massol a écrit :
> I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer.

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

Stéphane Laurière-6
+1

Stéphane

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
> has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki, on
> the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more (even
> though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all understand.
> Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to participate on the
> long run).
>
> Let him apply his own patches!
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu

+1

We vote  new commiters every day ! Cool !

Vincent Massol a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose to vote Catalin as a new XWiki committer. Catalin
> has been participating for a long time now (helped on the P2P wiki, on
> the charting plugin, etc). He's interested in helping us more (even
> though he says he doesn't have lots of time which we all understand.
> Nevertheless he really believes in XWiki and wants to participate on
> the long run).
>
> Let him apply his own patches!
>
> Here's my +1

Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Catalin Hritcu (RESULT)

Vote result: 8 +1

- Sebastien
- Sergiu
- Ludovic
- Jeremi
- Jean-Vincent
- Stephane
- Marta
- Vincent

Catalin, you're now a XWiki committer! Welcome aboard :)

Please make sure you read http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/
Community/Committership (with power comes responsibilities ;-)).

Please send me your forge id so that I can add you.