[VOTE] Recommend the Diagram application

[VOTE] Recommend the Diagram application

I’d like to propose that we recommend the Diagram application on e.x.o. Marius has been working on it recently and it’s passing the criteria of http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ExtensionCode/RecommendedExtensions/RecommendedDefinition/

AFAIK Marius is ok to continue supporting it. @Marius: please confirm.

Here’s my +1 to list it as recommended on e.x.o.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend the Diagram application

+0

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I’d like to propose that we recommend the Diagram application on e.x.o. Marius has been working on it recently and it’s passing the criteria of http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ExtensionCode/RecommendedExtensions/RecommendedDefinition/
>
> AFAIK Marius is ok to continue supporting it. @Marius: please confirm.
>
> Here’s my +1 to list it as recommended on e.x.o.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend the Diagram application

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
0

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I’d like to propose that we recommend the Diagram application on e.x.o.
> Marius has been working on it recently and it’s passing the criteria of
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ExtensionCode/
> RecommendedExtensions/RecommendedDefinition/
>

> AFAIK Marius is ok to continue supporting it. @Marius: please confirm.

Sure, as time permits.

> Here’s my +1 to list it as recommended on e.x.o.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Recommend the Diagram application

Alexandru Cotiuga
Hello,

I didn't test the application yet, but if it meets all the requirements,
why not?

+1

Thanks,
Alex