[VOTE] Refresh the default Color Theme for XWiki 10.x

[VOTE] Refresh the default Color Theme for XWiki 10.x

As part of the 10.1 roadmap there was an investigation in order to refresh
the UI for XWiki Standard 10.x in order to differentiate it from the older
versions.

Here is the detailed proposal with more screenshots:
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/ColorThemes10x/

I've also run a community vote at
https://forum.xwiki.org/t/refresh-the-default-color-theme-for-xwiki-10-x/2677
in order to see the general preference.

As committers, please state your vote also in this mail thread, so that I
can count the votes properly and with the correct weight to them.

Let me know if you have other proposals or questions.

Re: [VOTE] Refresh the default Color Theme for XWiki 10.x

Guillaume Delhumeau
* Dawn looks nice when used with the Groupware Flavor.
* Pantera is very nice but looks too geek for a default color theme.
* Iceberg is nice but a bit sad

For me the winner is Cotton Candy. Looks fresh and colorful, and not too
geek.

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [VOTE] Refresh the default Color Theme for XWiki 10.x

So today 2 weeks have passed since the vote was started. Currently we have
the majority of people voted for Iceberg (5 binding votes).

Thanks for voting,
Caty

vote_results_9March.png (166K) Download Attachment