[VOTE] Release Swizzle plugin v1.0

I'd like to release the new Swizzle Plugin I've created.
See http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XPSWIZZLE-1

For documentation about it does see
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/SwizzlePlugin

Here's my +1

Note that I've proactively added it to the plugins section in SVN and
I should probably have asked for a vote before doing this. I assumed
(and I hope I was right) that nobody would see an issue with this. Of
course I'm committing to maintaining it.

Note that my ultimate idea is to use it on xwiki.org to:
1) automatically generate release notes.
2) add it to the News page to have JIRA updates on xwiki.org about
issues closed/created/modified

Re: [VOTE] Release Swizzle plugin v1.0

On Jan 30, 2008, at 7:18 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to release the new Swizzle Plugin I've created.
> See http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XPSWIZZLE-1
>
> For documentation about it does see
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/SwizzlePlugin
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Note that I've proactively added it to the plugins section in SVN
> and I should probably have asked for a vote before doing this. I
> assumed (and I hope I was right) that nobody would see an issue with
> this. Of course I'm committing to maintaining it.
>
> Note that my ultimate idea is to use it on xwiki.org to:
> 1) automatically generate release notes.
> 2) add it to the News page to have JIRA updates on xwiki.org about
> issues closed/created/modified

3) Display the most voted on issues on xwiki.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Swizzle plugin v1.0

Jerome Velociter

> On Jan 30, 2008, at 7:18 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to release the new Swizzle Plugin I've created.
>> See http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XPSWIZZLE-1
>>
>> For documentation about it does see
>> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/SwizzlePlugin
>>
>> Here's my +1

+1

Jerome.

>> Note that I've proactively added it to the plugins section in SVN
>> and I should probably have asked for a vote before doing this. I
>> assumed (and I hope I was right) that nobody would see an issue with
>> this. Of course I'm committing to maintaining it.
>>
>> Note that my ultimate idea is to use it on xwiki.org to:
>> 1) automatically generate release notes.
>> 2) add it to the News page to have JIRA updates on xwiki.org about
>> issues closed/created/modified
>
> 3) Display the most voted on issues on xwiki.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Swizzle plugin v1.0

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Jan 30, 2008 7:18 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to release the new Swizzle Plugin I've created.
> See http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XPSWIZZLE-1
>
> For documentation about it does see
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/SwizzlePlugin
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Note that I've proactively added it to the plugins section in SVN and
> I should probably have asked for a vote before doing this. I assumed
> (and I hope I was right) that nobody would see an issue with this. Of
> course I'm committing to maintaining it.
>
> Note that my ultimate idea is to use it on xwiki.org to:
> 1) automatically generate release notes.
> 2) add it to the News page to have JIRA updates on xwiki.org about
> issues closed/created/modified

Re: [VOTE] Release Swizzle plugin v1.0

Plugin released, thanks. See http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/SwizzlePlugin

-Vincent