[VOTE] Release Top level POM + Tools modules

[VOTE] Release Top level POM + Tools modules

Here are the modules I'd like to release in preparation for the 1.3RC1
release:

* Top level POM: new config for license files + default goal + new
surefire plugin version
* Tools POM: addition of new license module
* License module, v1.0
* Packager, v1.9: updated core dep to 1.3 + license + fixed
integration tests
* Config resources 1.10: LDAP config improvements from Thomas
* XAR plugin 1.9: ignore META-INF files in XARs
* Jetty resources 1.9: move jetty files into a jetty/ directory proper

Here's my +1 to both

Re: [VOTE] Release Top level POM + Tools modules

Jerome Velociter
+1

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here are the modules I'd like to release in preparation for the 1.3RC1
> release:
>
> * Top level POM: new config for license files + default goal + new
> surefire plugin version
> * Tools POM: addition of new license module
> * License module, v1.0
> * Packager, v1.9: updated core dep to 1.3 + license + fixed
> integration tests
> * Config resources 1.10: LDAP config improvements from Thomas
> * XAR plugin 1.9: ignore META-INF files in XARs
> * Jetty resources 1.9: move jetty files into a jetty/ directory proper
>
> Here's my +1 to both

+1

Can you remove the executable flag on the .bat files? Only the .sh used
to have executable rights on *nix.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [VOTE] Release Top level POM + Tools modules

Artem Melentyev-3
+1

--
   Artem Melentyev

Re: [VOTE] Release Top level POM + Tools modules

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1