[VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

XE 1.6 contains an important LDAP bug, it's now fixed and I would like
to release a 1.6.1 version as soon as possible.

Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Thomas Mortagne

> XE 1.6 contains an important LDAP bug, it's now fixed and I would like
> to release a 1.6.1 version as soon as possible.
>
> Here is my +1

Jean-Vincent Drean

Re: [VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

+1

Thomas Mortagne wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> XE 1.6 contains an important LDAP bug, it's now fixed and I would like
> to release a 1.6.1 version as soon as possible.
>
> Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

3 +1 and no other votes, starting the release now.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> XE 1.6 contains an important LDAP bug, it's now fixed and I would like
>> to release a 1.6.1 version as soon as possible.
>>
>> Here is my +1
>>
>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

> Jean-Vincent Drean

Re: [VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

Art Yeung

Thomas Mortagne wrote

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean <jv@xwiki.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> <thomas.mortagne@xwiki.com> wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> XE 1.6 contains an important LDAP bug, it's now fixed and I would like
>> to release a 1.6.1 version as soon as possible.
>>
>> Here is my +1
>>
>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

> Jean-Vincent Drean

Does it include the unexpected LDAP connection (after authenticate) fix please?

Thanks! Art

Re: [VOTE] Release XE 1.6.1

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Art Yeung <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>>
>> 3 +1 and no other votes, starting the release now.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> +1

>>> --
>>> Jean-Vincent Drean

>> Thomas Mortagne
>>

> Does it include the unexpected LDAP connection (after authenticate) fix
> please?

No, nobody had time to work on this yet.