[VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

[VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

Hi all,

I would like to release XEM 1.0RC1 as XE 1.2 final is now released.
The main new features is Wiki Manager GlobalSearch that implement a
multiwiki version of search(), searchDocuments() and
searchDocumentsNames(). It's also the first XEM released based on
final 1.2 version of XE.

If no important bug is found in this release it will be promote as XEM
1.0 final .

You can look at
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10RC1 for more
details.

Here my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

On Jan 21, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0RC1 as XE 1.2 final is now released.
> The main new features is Wiki Manager GlobalSearch that implement a
> multiwiki version of search(), searchDocuments() and
> searchDocumentsNames(). It's also the first XEM released based on
> final 1.2 version of XE.
>
> If no important bug is found in this release it will be promote as XEM
> 1.0 final .
>
> You can look at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10RC1 for more
> details.
>
> Here my +1

+1 (make sure that this multiki hibernate search is well documented as
potentially "time-consuming" since it issues one request per wiki).

2008/1/21, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>:

> On Jan 21, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to release XEM 1.0RC1 as XE 1.2 final is now released.
> > The main new features is Wiki Manager GlobalSearch that implement a
> > multiwiki version of search(), searchDocuments() and
> > searchDocumentsNames(). It's also the first XEM released based on
> > final 1.2 version of XE.
> >
> > If no important bug is found in this release it will be promote as XEM
> > 1.0 final .
> >
> > You can look at
> > http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10RC1 for more
> > details.
> >
> > Here my +1
>
> +1 (make sure that this multiki hibernate search is well documented as
> potentially "time-consuming" since it issues one request per wiki).

Yes you are right, I'm adding it in the javadoc.

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

JV.

On Jan 21, 2008 11:43 AM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0RC1 as XE 1.2 final is now released.
> The main new features is Wiki Manager GlobalSearch that implement a
> multiwiki version of search(), searchDocuments() and
> searchDocumentsNames(). It's also the first XEM released based on
> final 1.2 version of XE.
>
> If no important bug is found in this release it will be promote as XEM
> 1.0 final .
>
> You can look at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10RC1 for more
> details.
>
> Here my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

Jerome Velociter
+1

Jerome

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0RC1 as XE 1.2 final is now released.
> The main new features is Wiki Manager GlobalSearch that implement a
> multiwiki version of search(), searchDocuments() and
> searchDocumentsNames(). It's also the first XEM released based on
> final 1.2 version of XE.
>
> If no important bug is found in this release it will be promote as XEM
> 1.0 final .
>
> You can look at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10RC1 for more
> details.
>
> Here my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 Release Candidate 1

4 +1, no 0 and no -1
Starting release now.