[VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 final

I would like to release XEM 1.0 final. It only contains XE 1.2 to
1.2.1 bugfixes and more error handling in Wiki Manager.

You can see the complete release note at
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10.

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 final

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Jan 29, 2008 6:24 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0 final. It only contains XE 1.2 to
> 1.2.1 bugfixes and more error handling in Wiki Manager.
>
> You can see the complete release note at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10.
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 final

Jerome Velociter

> I would like to release XEM 1.0 final. It only contains XE 1.2 to
> 1.2.1 bugfixes and more error handling in Wiki Manager.
>
> You can see the complete release note at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10.
>
> Here's my +1

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0 final